The Edozo Property Podcast
Setting the Global Standard for In-Building Connectivity with Tom Vaughan-Fowler of WiredScore.
January 26, 2022
Tom Vaughan-Fowler is the Head of National Markets at WiredScore which operates the first and only digital connectivity rating scheme for real estate. Tom provides a fascinating insight into how WiredScore have created the global standard for digital connectivity ratings in our buildings and how this impacts demand for commercial and residential property.
- Why digital connectivity is so important for the real estate industry
- The impact of a WiredScore rating on rent and sale prices including a property valuation
- Connectivity ratings for the BTR sector and why this is so important post Covid
- How connectivity ratings are crucial to a companies ESG strategy
- Different property asset classes set to benefit from digital connectivity
- Toms personal journey to joining WiredScore after spending a decade in commercial property investment.
Toms LinkedIn Profile
Edozo combines the digital mapping, property data and tools you need to research and value commercial property more easily. Visit us at edozo.com to find out more.